The Mission Division of Family Practice represents family physicians in Mission, BC.
The Mission Division provides local family physicians with a stronger collective voice in the integrated delivery of primary care within our community. It is our goal to provide a collaborative and innovative approach to patient-based care with a strong and transparent relationship between our Division, the FPSC, Fraser Health Authority, and the Ministry of Health.
The Mission Division of Family Practice (MDoFP) is a not-for-profit society established by and for family physicians practicing in the City of Mission. We work collaboratively to achieve our member goals of improving primary care for patients and supporting primary care providers in their levels of well-being, professional development, and professional satisfaction.
All family physicians practicing primary care in the City of Mission are invited to join the Mission Division of Family Practice. Members are encouraged to actively participate in planning and programs.
Why You Should Join
- Increased job satisfaction through participation in an enhanced and supported professional community of family practitioners;
- Increased ability to advocate for the needs of patients and for yourself and your colleagues; and
- More support from colleagues in caring for complex or unattached patients.
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you will experience:
- Access to general practice, residential care, hospitalist, and emergency room opportunities and preceptorships
- An enhanced and supported professional community of Primary Care Providers
- Strong Physician Networks
- Dedicated Division Staff to enhance practice management
- Ability to advocate for the needs of patients, for yourself, and your colleagues
Together, our members improve patient access to local Primary Care and increase local Primary Care Provider's influence on health care delivery and policy.