Membership in the Mission Division of Family Practice
The Mission Division of Family Practice (MDFP) is a not-for-profit society established by and for family physicians practising in the District of Mission. We work collaboratively to achieve our member goals of improving primary care for patients and supporting family physicians in their levels of well-being, professional development, and professional satisfaction.
All family physicians practising primary care in the District of Mission are invited to join the Mission Division of Family Practice. Members are encouraged to actively participate in planning and programs.
Why You Should Join
- Increased job satisfaction through participation in an enhanced and supported professional community of family practitioners;
- Increased ability to advocate for the needs of patients and for yourself and your colleagues; and
- More support from colleagues in caring for complex or unattached patients.
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you will experience:
- Access to general practice, residential care, hospitalist, and emergency room opportunities and preceptorships
- An enhanced and supported professional community of Family Practitioners
- Strong Physician Networks
- Dedicated Division Staff to enhance practice management
- Ability to advocate for the needs of patients, for yourself, and your colleagues
Together, our members improve patient access to local Primary Care and increase local Physician's influence on health care delivery and policy.