Membership is open to family physicians practising in Kelowna, Westbank, Lake Country and Peachland.
Being a member of the Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice offers a number of potential benefits, such as:
- greater impact on the organization of local and regional health services around a family practice
- improved access to health authority and specialist services
- enhanced professional collegiality and access to physician health and wellness programs
- shared efforts for recruitment, retention and locums
- support from colleagues in caring for complex or unattached patients
- reliable assistance with duties historically falling to call groups, such as scheduling and meeting organization