Rutland Medical Associates
Hours vary depending on the each individual Doctor’s schedule but the clinic is open:
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
You must wear a mask and sanitize your hands when you come into the office.
If you have any symptoms of COVID 19, do not come to the office; contact us at: 250-765-9015
Please contact the COVID-19 test booking line by phone at 1-877-740-7747 or online (https://interiorhealthcovid.secureform.ca/index.php) to book an appointment for COVID testing.
If you are seriously ill, you should proceed to the KGH Emergency Room for assessment
Dr. Joshua Nordine
Dr. Anthony Morham
Dr. Louise Graham
Dr. Josee Lesperance
Dr. Jennifer Verhelst
Dr. Emily Botting
Dr. Jason Cassidy
Dr. Valentin Suciu
Address: 200 - 285 Aurora Crescent, Kelowna, BC V1X 7N6
Phone (Admin office): 250-765-9011, Ext. 5
Fax (shared): 250-765-9015
Virtual Care Directory for patients who might be seeking virtual care:
Virtual Consent form: N/A
Cancel Appointments: 24 hours notice is appreciated but all calls received to cancel are accepted
Kelowna Intrauterine Contraception Services (KICS)
Website: Kelowna Intrauterine Contraception Services Website
1. Are you a walk in clinic?
All patients are seen by appointment only. Once you have been accepted as a patient, please call and book an appointment prior to coming.
2. Can I call in and get my test results?
For patient protection, test results are not given out over the phone. All results are reviewed by the doctor. When necessary the staff will phone to book a follow up appointment. If you wish to discuss any test results you are welcome to call and schedule an appointment as well.
3. Why does the doctor get behind at times?
Once in a while there is an emergency situation or the doctor may need to spend extra time with a patient who is very sick. This cannot be helped. You can assist as well. When booking an appointment, make it clear to the staff what the appointment is for. This is to ensure the appropriate amount of time is allotted.
4. Will the doctor renew my prescription over the phone?
It is not our policy to do prescription renewals over the phone. Please book an appointment for renewal at least two weeks before your prescription runs out.
5. What are uninsured services? The Medical Services Plan (MSP) does not pay for all services. For example: the time required to complete forms; driver, camp and work medicals and any cosmetic procedures are often not covered. These will be billed privately, and payment will be requested in full at the time the service is provided. A fee schedule for these services is posted at the clinic. We accept cash and personal