You must wear a mask and sanitize your hands when you come into the office.
If you have any symptoms of COVID 19, do not come to the office; contact us at: 250 979-0003
Please contact the COVID-19 test booking line by phone at 1-877-740-7747 or online (https://interiorhealthcovid.secureform.ca/index.php) to book an appointment for COVID testing.
If you are seriously ill, you should proceed to the KGH Emergency Room for assessment.
Dr. Howard Davidson
Dr. Alexandra Thomson
Address: 764 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, B.C., V1Y 6P5
Phone: 250 979-0003
Fax: 250 979-0004
Virtual Care Directory for patients who might be seeking virtual care:
Virtual Consent form: N/A
Cancel Appointments: N/A
|Dr. Alexandra Thomson||Dr. Howard Davidson|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 6:30 PM||Out of office|
|Tuesday||1:30 PM - 6:30 PM||8:30 AM - 1:10 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 1:10 PM||1:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 1:10 PM||1:30 PM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||Out of office||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OUR PATIENTS:
WE ARE OPEN AND WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!
Here is what you need to know:
If you are ill
If you need refills
If you do not know what to do
Call us: (250) 979-0003
We will do one of a number of things:
We may book you a virtual appointment (via telephone or online)
We may need to see you in the office
Call us and we will direct you and care for you
Practice SOCIAL DISTANCING/STAY AT HOME
IF YOU GET ILL THEN QUARANTINE YOURSELF
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO CALL US, WE WLL
HELP YOU FIGURE OUT YOUR OPTIONS!
We are with you in this. Stay calm, do NOT hoard, consider those who may need your help.
From your Family Docs
Drs Alexis Thomson, Howard Davidson and the Kingsfoil Clinic
Some useful links:
Kingsfoil Medical Clinic is situated in downtown Kelowna on Bernard Avenue between Richter Street and Ethel Street.
It is a family practice clinic with two physicians; Dr. Howard Davidson and Dr. Alexandra Thomson. Unfortunately both practices are full at this time.
Parking is available in the rear of the building.
A physician is on call on weekends for urgent medical questions and concerns by dialing Kelowna General Hospital switchboard and asking for the doctor on call for Dr. Thomson or Dr. Davidson (group ten).
Kelowna General Hospital switchboard phone number: (250) 862-4000.
Please call us as soon as possible if you are unable to make your appointment.
Please book an appointment for a prescription refill two weeks before your medication runs out. It is not our policy to renew prescriptions by phone.
- Valley Medical Laboratories is a private medical laboratory
- Valley Medical Laboratories
- Interior Health provides a wide range of integrated health-care programs and services.
- Interior Health
- The BC Cancer Agency provides a comprehensive cancer control program for the people of BC
- BC Cancer Agency
- The Ministry of Health has overall responsibility for ensuring that quality, appropriate, cost effective and timely health services are available for all British Columbians.
- BC Ministry of Health
- HealthLink BC provides access to non-emergency health information
- Health Link BC
- Mental health centres provide many services including adult community support, adult short-term assessment and treatment, community residential programs, geriatric programs, crisis intervention, day and outpatient programs, addictions counselling, concurrent disorders services, group therapy, peer support, and after-hours mental health support.
- Mental Health & Substance Use Services
- Health Canada is the Federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health, while respecting individual choices and circumstances.
- Health Canada
|Frequently asked questions|